The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences opens the IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2016 admission for two years Master Degree program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) with VGSoM and RGSoIPL.
Before apply in IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2016 for Human Resource Management, it’s obviously necessary to know various details such as Offered Program, Application Form Process, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Fees Structure etc. The Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL) associates with IIT Kharagpur MHRM.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM 2016 Details:
Program: Master of Human Resource Management
Duration: 2 years
Number of students: 30
IIT Kharagpur MHRM 2016 Events & Important Dates:
|Submission of online application form till||10th February 2016|
|Last date for receiving completed application forms||15th February 2016 (Tentative)|
|For WAT / PI at different centres (Tentative dates)|
|Mumbai||27th – 28th February 2016|
|Kolkata||26th – 27th March 2016|
|Delhi||11th – 13th March 2016|
|Bangalore||1st – 3rd April 2016|
|IIT Kharagpur MHRM 2016 Result declares on||20th April 2016 (Tentative)|
IIT Kharagpur MHRM 2016 Application Form:
Buddyzap Team provides here steps which helps to fill up online application form.
- Step 1 : Candidate have to attend CAT- 2015 Examination.
- Step 2 : After complete that should done online application form, before 10th February 2016.
- Step 3 : Before last date make online payment of fees using Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Step 4 : As per the date schedule make a print out of filled data of same for future use.
- Step 5 : Send the printed form along with all mentioned proof of qualification and work to the Assistant Registrar (PGS&R) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur,West Bengal – 721 302.
Candidates have completed Graduation 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent with in Engineering or Postgraduate in Science/Commerce/Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Human Resource Management (MHRM) is a self-financing course, so the Admission & Tuition fees is Rs.75,000/- per semester (candidates of SC/ST are exempted from tuition fees.).
Note: It does not include Hostel, Mess and Establishment charges.
After completing master degree, there will placement in Manufacturing and IT Sector, Consulting, Service Sector and NGOs.