Indian Navy has successfully declared “davp 10701/11/0033/1516″ Notification for Sailor Entry through Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 01/2016 Batch. Eligible Candidates are allow to apply for participate with this opportunity. Thus, just read this article and get more information about the vacancy of Indian Navy.
Talk about 21st century of Indian Navy has working hug type of maintain to India from the other fighters of country. Indian Navy has operate three commands of that all organization. A first is “Western Naval Command at Mumbai, second is “Eastern Naval Command at Visakhapatnam and third is “Southern Naval Command situated at Kochi. In one command have recruitment for eligible candidates. First command is situated at Mumbai have sailor vacancies, who want to give best of one from them.
First of all who come to join the recruitment for applying, they would from Maharashtra and specially Unmarried. Your born have 01st February 1995 to 31st January 1999 necessary allow for participating it. Note that If you have any permanent tattoos on hand, reverse side, back side or any side when show to all, that candidate are not allow to applying this job.
Aspirants have passed HSCE examination from relevant board or passed equal exam with mathematics and physics as on core subjects. Have optional subject as computer or biology or chemistry.
Selection Process in Indian Navy Vacancy 2015:
- Selection based on the physically fitness test means PFT and performance of written examination.
- Physically fitness test about PFT should consist of 1.6 Km race to complete within 7 minutes, 10 Push-ups and 20 squat ups means “Utthak Baithak”.
- When PFT should start candidates have sport shorts and shoes with best preparation.
- Written test about objective type divide four subjective sections like Mathematics, General Knowledge, English and Science.
- Written examination syllabus getting on official website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Enrollment Medical Test:
When aspirants will select of who taking a call letter for final examination of medical come off by final enrollment medical test at Chilka. If candidates found of unfit in during of this exam, then they will not allow for training of sailor. No any appeal of permission when test begin to end from the final enrollment of medical test.
- Original and one attested copy of Secondary Examination.
- Original and one attested copy of HSCE examination or equal examination result with certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of NCC certificate rather any.
- One self addressed envelope with size of 22 X 10 cms and with Rs. 10/- affixed.
- Original and one attested photocopy of situate of provide address certificate.
- Recently seven colors passport size photographs.
Venue Place For Indian Navy Vacancy 2015:
Eligible candidates report it all above documents on the below address during 06.03 hours on 11th September, 2015.
Indian Naval Ship Hamla
Marve Road, Malad (West),
Mumbai- 400 095
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in