The most effective method to reply through IVR? for First Round Period, First Round Period – Jodi.
How to Answer KBC Question By IVR?
- Call 5052525-01/02/03/04 in the event of BSNL (select rings) landline supporters (i.e. call 5052525 and 01 for alternative A, 02 for choice B, 03 for alternative C and 04 for alternative D). The IVR will welcome the Registrant and requested favored dialect alternative which is press 1 for English and 2 for Hindi. BSNL landline endorsers in Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab can approach 12555-01/02/03/04 (i.e. call 12555 and 01 for choice A, 02 for alternative B, 03 for choice C and 04 for alternative D).
- Call 55456-01/02/03/04 in the event of IDEA supporters (i.e. call 55456 and 01 for choice A, 02 for alternative B, 03 for alternative C and 04 for alternative D).
- The Registrant will be taken through the IVR menu where he will be approached to enter sex (1 for male and 2 for female)
- The Registrant will be asked to enter age in finished years as on May 4, 2014 (for e.g. in the event that an individual is 25 years and 11 months old, they will need to enter 25)
- The call will end with a card to say thanks/ play back alternative.
- Much thanks to you message will educate the Registrants in the event that they are chosen for the following stage i.e. Level 2 and they will be reached inside five (5) days from time of conclusion of lines.
In the event that any of the data asked for throughout the IVR is not given by the Registrant(s) according to the guidelines of IVR inside four (4) seconds then the guideline will be rehashed at the end of the day, after which likewise if the response is not accepted for further four (4) seconds then an end message will be played and the call will end.
On the off chance that answer is not gained in the right arrangement, or is not from around the adequate response alternatives, the inquiry will be rehashed at the end of the day; if an invalid reaction is accepted a second time, then a call end message will be played and the call will end. On replying according to the organization, the Registrant will be asked to affirm his/her entrance or re-enter his/her reaction. On the off chance that a Registrant does not affirm the response entered by him/her the second time, end message will be played and the call will end.