Participants have note down all this important KBCSony Information related to KBC Game, Documents, Rules and other all for knowledge as per provided by official source.
Note All KBCSony Information
- The Contestant is required to furnish necessary supporting documentation as proof of age, address, name, photo identity and nationality i.e. one original and attested photocopies of either (i) passport/driving license or (ii) PAN Card along with birth certificate and ration card or (iii) voter identity card with birth certificate (iv) UID/Aadhar Card. For Jodi Special, the Identity Proof needs to be furnished for both members of the Jodi, while the address proof is required only for the registrants.
- Company/Producer may, at its discretion contact the registrants(s) and/or Contestant(s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided in the registration.
- The Company has the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility. Failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification from the Competition.
- In case there is any mismatch of Contestant(s) details in any round of the Competition, the Contestant(s) may be disqualified from further participation in the Competition, if Contestant is unable to resolve discrepancies.
- All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Company by each Contestant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant(s) from the Competition or Audition in its sole discretion, should the Contestant(s) at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- If at any time, including after disbursement of prize, any information submitted by the Contestant(s) is found to be incorrect, false, or otherwise misrepresented or misleading, the Contestant(s) shall be liable to refund all amounts received from the Company.
- Company shall keep all the information collected from the Contestants confidential and shall share the same with the Producer for the purpose of inviting the Contestants, if selected. The Company shall ensure that the Contestants are contacted by the Producer or on behalf of the Producer only for the purpose present Program and all such information collected by the Company/Producer shall be destroyed if the Contestant’s are not selected. Company shall not share the information so collected with any party, save and except for the purpose of the present Competition. The Contestants by providing the aforesaid sensitive personal information hereby agree that the company shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third-party and the Producer as required for the purpose of the Competition and hereby agreed that they shall not file any claim against the Company for sharing for such personal information.