KBCSony Game aka Kaun Banega Crorepati Game’s Necessary KBCSony Terms and Conditions is here which is required to read by every candidate.
KBCSony Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the Competition by sending entries in any of the aforesaid manner shall be considered to be acceptance of these Rules and Regulations.
- Competition is open to adult citizens of India i.e. only those who have completed 18 years of age as on May 4, 2014 and the citizen should be of sound health and mind. Persons must enter the Competition on their own behalf and entry(ies) by proxy will not be accepted, even for their family members.
- For Jodi Special, one person is required to register on behalf of the Jodi Pair. Both the participants for the Jodi should be above the age of 18 years as on the date of registration.
- An entry/ies is not transferable.
- Employees of the Company, Producer, advertising agency, auditors, company’s contractors which have been appointed from time to time, and also employees of the sponsors; and their respective families; persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living out of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 or those not conversant in spoken Hindi, are ineligible to enter the Competition. Failure to provide proof or affidavit of eligibility, including the proof of name, address and correct date of birth within a reasonable time upon request by the Producer/Company may result in disqualification. The Company also reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant incase a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the Contestant during the conversation with the Producer/Company or any of the Company’s sub-contractors and vendors in the Competition, and/or in the information stated in the documents furnished by the Contestant.
- The Contestant(s) and his Jodi partner (together referred to as “Contestant(s)”) hereby represents that he/she is not under any exclusive contracts with any other third-party/ agency or is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an agreement with the Company or its affiliates, as the case may be.
- The Contestant(s) shall undertake, warrant and guarantee to the Company that the Contestant has the full legal capacity to participate in the Competition in accordance with these Rules & Regulations.
- By registering for the Competition, the Contestant(s) represents that he/she is medically fit and do not have present or past psychological ailments.. If in the past he/she has had any psychological ailments or have been under medication for any psychological, anxiety, hypertension, depression or any other medical problems, the same shall be disclosed to the Company/Producer in writing along with a copy of the certificate from a qualified medical practitioner declaring him/her to be fit for participation in the Competition.
- Contestant(s) will not be confirmed as Contestants for the Show if they are suffering from any kind of ill-health, medical problems (viz.: heart ailment, blood pressure ailment, final stages of pregnancy, etc.). It is the responsibility of the Contestant(s) to be medically fit for participation. Nevertheless the final decision regarding their participation in the Studio Part of the Competition rests entirely with the Company.
- The Contestant(s) represent that he/she has not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offence and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to the Company in writing. That the Contestant(s) is /are not required to be present before any authority including police or any court of law during the shooting dates informed by the Company and has no other disability which would prevent his/her participation in the Audition or the Competition (if selected).
- The Contestant(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Competition at his / her free-will and is willing to bear all risk, costs & consequences arising from such participation in the Competition. It is a condition of entry and participation in the Competition that the Contestant(s) has not entered into any contractual, commercial, sponsorship agreement (including but not limited to recording, performing and/or merchandising contracts) or other arrangement for example with a management company or an individual to act as the Contestant’s manager in respect of his/her musical or performing abilities or the products thereof or in respect of his/her name, likeness, image or biography which might be in breach of the Contestant Release Form or the Rules & Regulations or otherwise prevent the Contestant(s) from participating in the Competition/ Program or the broadcast, promotion, exploitation or sponsorship thereof.
- Each Contestant is also required to refrain from wearing any clothing items bearing designer or sports logos or bearing the name or likeness of a celebrity, living or dead, during the Studio Part of the Competition. The Contestant(s) are also not permitted to wear or mention any competing TV channel names, or names of competitors of sponsors of the Competition.
- If entries are received for participation, it is assumed that the person sending in the entry has provided us with permission to send SMS to or call him / her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.