Qualified Aspirants of Joint Entrance Exam Advanced Specially B.Arch, here is the complete IIT Jee Advanced 2014 Syllabus of Syllabus for Aptitude Test for B. Arch. Programmes. Note candidates are advised to bring geometry box sets, pencils, erasers and color pencils or crayons for the Aptitude Test.
IIT Jee Advanced 2014 Syllabus for Aptitude Test of B. Arch. Programmes
- Freehand drawing: This would comprise of simple drawing depicting the total object in its right form and proportion, surface texture, relative location and details of its component parts in appropriate scale. Common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like furniture, equipment, etc., from memory.
- Geometrical drawing: Exercises in geometrical drawing containing lines, angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, circles etc. Study of plan (top view), elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like prisms, cones, cylinders, cubes, splayed surface holders etc.
- Three-dimensional perception: Understanding and appreciation of three-dimensional forms with building elements, colour, volume and orientation. Visualization through structuring objects in memory.
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity: Composition exercise with given elements. Context mapping. Creativity check through innovative uncommon test with familiar objects. Sense of colour grouping or application.
- Architectural awareness: General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations both national and international, places and personalities (architects, designers etc. ) in the related domain.